Media and resources
- Commuter’s Transport Mode Preferences and Social Network Effects in New Zealand, by Mingyue Shen and Basil Sharp. Journal of Transport Economics and Policy.
- Publications by the University of Auckland’s Energy Centre
- Research into Soft Magnetic Composites (PDF download) by the Robinson Institute
Contributing research groups
- Power Electronics, University of Auckland
- Centre for Advanced Composite Materials, University of Auckland
- Transportation Research Centre, University of Auckland
- Robinson Research Institute, Victoria University of Wellington
- GNS Science
- Energy Centre, University of Auckland
- SELECT, Utah State University
Check out the facilities used by our IPT Highways programme to research the design of in-road Wireless Power Transfer to EVs.